Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bertrand Berry meet Cato Fucking June

Morris has impacted the league again. This time, though, in reporting it, I am giddy as all hell. I feel legit pain for Baron because it sucks to lose on Thursday, but folks, I'm back in the mess of things.

Cato June received credit for a sack, forced fumble, and assisted tackle boosting Tice's Partyboat from 118.50 to 123.00 and a victory.

I just wet myself. Back later.

7 comments:

JR said...

Need I remind you that last year's Visitation from Morris also happened in Week 8, on Thursday, Nov. 3 to be specific. Obviously, the Morris Yahoo God is not pleased with our annual sacrifice and has come to us at the same time every year to punish us.

From now on, we need to be more reverent. Let's start with burning Tomke.

Dave Tomke said...

I'm a flame retard. Retardant. Flame retardant.

Edwin said...

Seriously, has anyone heard from Baron yet? I'm getting worried.

JR said...

I think Baron has a normal job. He may not even know yet. Sadly, he cannot sit joined at the hip Thursday afternoons to his computer.

sucker.

Edwin said...

Baron works from like 3am to 1p.

JR said...

I debated killing myself for a while. Then I baked cookies.

Gold.

lonewolf said...

Just throwing this out there and would be interested to hear others' thoughts. What do you think Morris looks like? I have a picture of him as a combination of the only "Morris" I've ever known - Phil Morris - and that caveman from the Geico commercials. Anyone else?